onsdag 14 april 2010

I HEART DROPDEAD





This sweet package of DropDead stuff droped down in my mailbox today. Thanx Lindsey U tha boss!

The family over at DropDead , is the dogs balls man! They awesome!

The rumours are also out...
DropDead´s first store are opening in London at the 1st of May!

INFO about the madness:

Bring Me The Horizon’s front man, Oli Sykes will be opening his first Drop Dead flagship store in Brick Lane, London on May 1st 2010.

Oli, who started the alternative street wear brand in 2005 with just several t-shirt designs, said, “I never imagined when I created those first few tee shirts that I would one day be opening a shop in London. I’ve been in Sweden for 6 weeks recording our 3rd album and fly back in London on the morning of the opening. How the shop looks in the flesh is going to be as much a surprise to me as it is to everyone turning up on the day – but it’s really exciting and I’m really looking forward to it ”

To celebrate the opening there will be lots of free gifts for everyone including keychains, pendants, cushions, and stickers. The first 100 customers who make a purchase in the store will also receive a free t-shirt.

Visit www.iheartdropdead.com for the latest information and info on how to win tickets to the private launch party in central London on the opening day.

Store will be open at 12.30-8pm.


So fucking be there or be square!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar