måndag 1 augusti 2011

WINNER OF THE ANTONGUN.COM VS DROP DEAD CLOTHING COMP!



HOLY SHIT!!! THE ANTONGUN.COM VS DROP DEAD CLOTHING COMP is over!

Out of 200+ comments on the ANTONGUN.COM Facebook page "Nile StayGold Beavis" is the lucky winner!

He took it home with the good words:

"I'd love to win because I'm a huge fan of you, Drop Dead, and everything you guys stand for- hardcore music and the unity between its fans it brings, making the most of things and living life to the full, and that entire Party 'Till You Puke philosophy. Represents the spirit and integrity that I stand for and it would mean so much if I won this, not just for the t-shirt and goody bag but for the appreciation, approval and support of everything that means something nowadays.Thanks ;)"

CONGRATZ MAN!

If I could, I would have given each one of you a giveaway bag!
ONE LOVE

//ANTON GUN GUNNARSSON

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar