onsdag 25 mars 2009

Shooting day Nr.4

Yesterday sucked ass!

Me and filmer Pirmin went to shoot this kinked rail (flat rail-80degree kink-flat rail)
Pretty har one...

It was windy and snowing, i made it 8 times but realy scetchy since the landning sucked... 
Then the lights was too bad for the shot, gaaaaah! Anger management 4life!

So... today we went to this epic mine and got some good photos done! (i also managed to nearly fall down a hole and kill myself, GNAR!!)
After that me and Pirmin went back to the rail, and killed it... Boom that just happened!

I love this redneck town, it is realy cool!
In 4 days i have seen the cops pull over more cars than, yeah... in my whole life!

Aaaah , they also got a killer radio channel here, with only 80s Hair metal!

Meeeetaaaallhh!!!



1 kommentar:

  1. Supersize it for me as well pöjk !
    Hoppas allt är gött och att det
    kommer nå bilder på en fet amerikan snart.
    Tjo
    //Anderssons pajken

    SvaraRadera