söndag 22 mars 2009

Redneck

Me and the crew arrived at Denver airport on the 20th. I made it in to the country!
But to tell you the truth i almost fucked it up...
The woman in the passport/visa controll asked me if i went to the U.S for working. And smooth as i was i told her NO, after thet she asked what i was doing/working with back home in sweden. And once again i smooth talked  my way to fame and glory! NOT!
I told her that i was doing nothing, just chilling around... Not that smooth!

Then she asked me how i could afford a trip like this?
And my answer: Nothing, i was quiet just tilting my shoulders. Looking lost....

But then i got back in the game and made it!

Anyways, now me and the crew got our 2nd day of shooting. Yesterday we hit one of the old mines here in Fairplay, pretty epic!

This town is sooo, yeah redneck 4 life! Big ass trucks, scetchy gas stations, unhealthy food and oversized everything!

We got bluebird aswell, got burn in my face looking like a real hillbilly!

Now we are of.....
(posting some pics later)

Too much metal for one hand!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar