onsdag 18 mars 2009

Ghost towns


On friday i am traveling to the land where you can make your dreams come true,

The U.S and A...

I can get fat, eat XXXL food, buy megasized everything, and see what the real freedom of speach is all about (maby i will sue somebody while im on the roll)

I will walk proud with my middlefinger in the air and just feel... yeah, i will feel the freedom!


I am realy stoked on this trip to Denver/Colorado. Me and the crew will hit all the old "ghost towns" around the area. If you watch old western movies you will se what i`m talking about. We will be crusing on the "Million dollar highway", where alot of people where digging their asses of for the sweet sweet gold back in the days.
I love goooold heeee! (and when the red water comes out, geehzzh)







1 kommentar: