onsdag 1 april 2009

Silverton (Zombie town)

The Shady lady Saloon, Epic!
The typical helthy American breakfast
My new image, psycho freak! (aaah, no news huh)
Karate kid, go kill yourself! I am the true master!



Yesterday evening we arrived to Silverton. We didn`t eat any food during the whole day and when we came there everything was closed! Damn, this town was taken out of "dawn of the dead"!
Every building/house was dark,no lights in the windows and the only place that was open was the bar... We went in there to grab some food, NOT! The only thing we could have was beer and carrot cake,haha! My type of diet... Anyways, this town is a Zombie town!

Today, i went for a walk... Suddenly a guy camewalking down the street, he passed me and when he was behind me he screamed:

- What the fuck are you looking at!!!?

I was like, say whaaaat?

Now we are chilling back on the place where we are staying. Having a day of is cool!

I hope i will survive Silverton with my brain still laying in my skull...

BRAAAIIINNSSSSSS! guuuhhwwwh

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar