torsdag 9 april 2009

Fuck fuck fuck! I missed my flight back to sweden

We drove from Salt lake city to Denver (7H drive) then we jumped on the airplane... Btw, the terrorist warning was on orange! aiaiaiaia BOOOM!
Anyways... After the flight Denver-Frankfurt-Munich, i crashed at Lollis place. My flight back to Sweden was leaving 08:15 and to get to the airport i had to take the train...
Before i went to sleep i set the alarm on 05:20 just to be safe. And what happened!?
Lolli came in to the room and said:
- What the fuck are you doing here?!?!

and i was like:

- Whatever! eeehrm, wait a minute...

Then i asked what time it was. It was 09:00! FUCK!
I totaly missed my flight cause of my alarm klock... it never BEP BEP BEP!!
Big Cock in the wheel!

So i pretty much had to book a nev flight back home tomorrow, blah!

But now it is cool beans!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar