måndag 2 maj 2011

THE DROP DEAD STORE OPENING (In pictures)












(PHOTO: ANTON GUN)

I Just came home from London and the Drop Dead store opening at 8 Kingly street .
It was fuckin insane , I can´t belive how big the brand has gotten!

It´s cool to see how nice a "family" brand as Drop Dead works and I am grateful for beeing a part of it!

When I got to the store at 11 it was a couple of hundred kids standing in line waiting to see the new store and possibly get a glimpse of founder Oliver Sykes .

I managed to get in to the store with Olivers girlfriend Amanda and his dad Ian. Inside the new store I saw that it had one of the the coolest interiors ivé ever seen,gnarley motives on the wall , a coffin with glowing cats in the middle , a glowing counter and of course bad-ass clothes!
Ooh ,did I meantion the people working at the store?! Only a bunch of retards... NOT!! HAHAHA , just kidding! They where all AWESOME and down to earth!

Okay , the store opened and hundreds of kids where screaming! Now the count must have been over a thousand... It was mental!!

Later that evening we went to the TDWP , Architects , Parkway Drive and BMTH show at Brixton Academy ... It was of the hook!
Chilled with the dudes , had some beers and after the show we had some afterparty at the VIP section going straight in to the "fog"... Good times!

A special thanks goes out to Felix Dickinson , for looking after me and hooking me up with a bunch of stuff during my stay in London! I owe you some lagers next time we hang!

Thanks to everybody that made this happen!

Drop Dead is the future

ONE LOVE

DROP DEAD CLOTHING

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar