tisdag 15 mars 2011

NITRO SNBRDS - SWINDLE EARLYMAN 155



NITRO SNOWBOARDS - Anton Gunnarsson full part from Nitro Snowboards on Vimeo.


"I got some shots in my video part shredding this sword of mayhem! check it out!"

I know that I posted some stuff about this board...
But I had to do it again cuz it is one of my favourite boards to ride . It works for everything , street mayhem , rails , park , jumps , yeah you name it!

It also comes with this badass limited edition Earlyman graphic!

Here you got the full info:

Shape: Twin
Camber: Zero
Flex: Urban
Width: Standard-Width
Available sizes: 155

Bi-Lite Laminates: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex

Power Core II: reinforced tip-to-tail woodcore for unrivaled snap and durability

Profile Tip: tapered to disperse energy and reduce swing weight

Radial Sidecut: smooth turns and control at any speed

Railkiller Edge: more meat for more durability

Reflex Core Profile: reduced thickness profile between the feet for added control and torsional flex

Scratch And Rip Base: wears in like your skate deck session after session

MORE BADASS BOARDS:
NITRO SNOWBOARDS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar