fredag 15 oktober 2010

The "MACBETH TOUR" mega post!

The "Macbeth Tour" from Anton Gunnarsson on Vimeo.



"Awesome shoes, the best there is"
"Kit´s shoes after the thunder storm ,shiiiat"
"My crew, my dawgs!"
"Kit and his MACBULL"
"This dude showed up with an uber rip off t-shirt ,this is a Macbeth design fool!"
"The proper way to hang out, at Macbeth footwear!"
"A small backstage area for some chilling and drinks"

(This comes a bit late but lets ride this lightning!)

Macbeth Tour

This is what the hell I did at the end of this summer…

I got invited by Macbeth Europe on 3 stops of the Blink182 Euro tour. It´s was insane!

First day we hit the Area4 festival in Ludinghausen , a lot of drunk and crazy german people where there… ooh shit!

I saw two monkeys with beer helmets, people sleeping in middle of the streets during concerts and a whole lot of other X rated shit… im psyched on how people where getting so crazy down there!

I met up with Lenneke Knape , Kit Carrera, Selma Keceli the people working behind the curtain of the scene!

I was standing in the Macbeth booth , selling shoes and tees to random fucked up people… Hellz yeah
Drinking some beers , and then of to redbull and coffee straight edge style...
The reason?!
Driving after the blink show 01:00 isch in the morning to Liepzig for the other festival…
I drove the first part, super tired...then of for sleep in the Van for the rest of the Hours we had on the road.

I woke up totaly fucked in my body with a burning sun in my face, ouch!
Ship shape in the face and of to some "work" .

During the eve , it started to rain cats ´n dogs FUCK! The booth almost blew away so we called it... threw in the towel and went to the lobby bar drinking some 15year old whiskey...mmm

The day after Kit and Selma had to leave back to Holland... So me and Lenneke drove the whole way to Hamburg wich was the last stop for me.

There we had a great time! awesome show from blink , redlight hangouts and alot more....

Thanx to everybody involved!!!!

(Better live footy from the blink 182 show will follow.... huumkay)

http://www.macbethshop.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar