fredag 7 maj 2010

Tandådalen - Nitro Shoot #2


"Dudes hangi´n"


"Awesome slushy park shred"


"Footyys"

PUH!
I came home to Umeå yesterday, soo good to meet Emma again yay!...

Thanx to Linus J who drove me to the train station in Malung , early in the morning! one love man

The last day of the shoot was sick!
Bros hitting the big gap kicker like there was no tomorrow , stomping big spins and 2flips all over the place.
I was chilling in the sun with the others , building a polejam/Spine thing that was of the heezzay!
I managed to get a "Tool time" ready with Lorenz , that you hopefully will have a look at in a Pleasure magazine sometime in a near future...

When the time was "It´s ice in the park now" me and Hagström went down to the cabbin , and had some thai/shrimp soup + red whine with Simon Ax . Talking random bullshit , having a real good time!

Cool beans to see Simon back on his board again , ooh that old Shrimp sandwich... haha

BIG UPS TO :

The shapers at Tandådalen resort
Linus J "tha Ladies man"
Putte and gustav at frontflip/Nitro Swe
All of my Nitro buddies (Always good times!)
Magnus T (Filmer)
Mikael Norb (Filmer)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar