tisdag 17 november 2009

Back home!



Back home! Finaly!

I drove this little baby all the way from Austria-Northern part of Sweden (Umeå)
The first stop was in Norrköping and to get there it was about 17H straight!
With a swollen trouth, cause of screaming like a satanist hardcore retard to all my killer tunes on the MP# player. I was there!

I spent the night at my girls Grandparents and the day after she came to surprise them. It was fun!

Then we drove to Stockholm to spend a night at a fancy pants hotel, eating great dinner and kicking it back doin our own biz. I love u

The day after we started to drive up to Umeå. With a pit stop at her friends place for some student hangout and cheap coffee and cookies. And then some hang out at both our parents place. Shit, the whole trip was intense indeed!

But fuck! Ivé got a Fiat Qubo to take me to my missions and crazy stuff all winter!
Thanx Andi, you will not be dissapointed!

Now its time to do or die

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar