onsdag 21 oktober 2009

Junkyard meeting `n shoot wrap up


"Junk Team boss Anders, doin some biz getting pumped for my one of my shootings"


"tuning my bindnings, that is what he should do!"

"Im a fucking sell out! damn it!"

So... I had two busy days at Junkyard.se headquarters in Trollhättan Swe. First day, meeting with the Boss Thomas, talkin some buisness and also planning the future. The meeting turned out pretty good! Always cool when people are motivated!
For the second day my schedule was all about shootings. Shooting product pix for L1 Outerwear and Lowlife.Plus slides for the same brands and Nitro snowboards , ending up naked...Fuck! Always getting into gnar shit, damn it! Anyways, the pic looked funny tough! Ending up the day with a Junk team Portrait and some pix for FlatFitty...Productive!
After that me and Anders took the car down to Gothenburg for a short visit at the Swe dist for Nitro,skullcandy. Meeting Gustav, picking up some fresh new Skullys!
Too bad the Petrik was not there, earlier that day he went to the hospital. Prob. cuz he is working waaay to much! I hope u get well soon buddy!

Two sweet days if u tell me, sweet

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar