söndag 23 augusti 2009

Ruhrpott Summer shoot! damn

Sick to steal pix from my photo buddys blog...
Can`t have my own pix since i don`t know where my cam is, damn!


Gangsta chilling in the water at the epic waterslide

The industrial view at Ruhrpott

Gangsta nr.2 at the QP we built, hes called "wicked" and if you look close he is lookin like Ryan Shecklers Twin broh hah

I went down to Dusseldorf last friday to start of my season in shorts!
I hooked up with the crew including some old gunslingers like Lolli and Pirmin, stoked to hang out with those guys!
I got picked up by Nils (one of the organizers),had some food and directlly in to the car ond of to the "Snowdome, indoor ski resort". That was the place to take the super chemical snow from, that didn´t even melt in 30+...
We went to this Gap spot and started digging. But...It sucked and the spot did not work and we came home 5 in the morning,shit my brainz!

Day.2
Went of for some breakfast, chillin in the sun half a day and of to the ski slope again to shovel snow in my shorty short pantz.
We found this looong ledge that the guys wanted to do (i was just going with the flow)It ended up to be impossible to do! Also taking speed from the Tow in Winch sucked sooo damn hard. You dont even know!!
Had some beers,snacks and shit talk... of to bedd 3 in the morning.

Day.3
Gaah, early again... Same story with the snow digging and of to this sick waterslide next to this huge office building.
Rigged everything and then we got kicked out by security...
Thats a friggin threestroke!!
Later we went to the first days Gap spot and totaly got bangers cause we salted the inrun and used new boards!
Kaaablommo!

Day.4
Did two waterslides in shitty water...
BANGERS!!
Smooth lolli

Day.5
Diggin this QP in 30+ is hard!
Almost got kicked out and got some Japanese tourists and a Photoclub for nooobs on us!
It was sick and i nearly killed myself landing on top of the Wooden pallets that made the QP to hold... Scratched my ass and the winch made my hand to look like a balloon! Still having pain in my hand...

Day.6
Going to Munich...
Cardrive for 8H, getting pulled over by undercover cops cause Primin is looking like a bum..haha!
Arrive in Munich, leaving the Nitro/Fiat and all the other stuff...
So about 12H in the car and then of to Lolli`s for a quick beer and then i got picked up by crazy turd Alex from the ISenseven crew...
Going to their office, chitchat with the other guys Felix and Vince and then straight of to the best party ever and my epic videopart intro, got nailed!

Day.6
After a Crazy night in Muncih (like always)
Chilling at the ISen office and then Lolli came over to take an awsome Rock n roll leopard tights portrait on me. And of to eat some Turk döner, soo good!
Hangin out and sleep like, yeah i realy needed sleep after that stressy week of snowboarding and mayhem!

Day.7
Goin home the Sweden and my little sunshine! yay
muncih-copenhagen-stockholm-umeå

Home!
Creative and good week

Thanx to everybody involved!!

One love

//Gun

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar